Logo

Mr. Brugnoli works for ARDONA and I think he's pretty much in charge there.He's doing his job by posting such a mail, as sad as it might be to admit this.
Alfa, however, sould not take such action against the people that most support their cause in US mainly.
You know what?:
Why not one of you guys from Alfa that read this Digest actually TAKE 5 minutes and post a little article and explain and show some support.This is something that even ARI/ ARDONA could do.
In regards to this post:

 "From: phantom@domain.elided
Subject: Re Colin's web page woes

For your information, the administrative contact for www.alfaromeoinc.com is:

Modugno, Nat (NM4507)           alfaromeoinc@domain.elided
                       Alfa Romeo Inc.
                       250 Sylvan Avenue
                       Englewood Cliffs , NJ 07632
                       (626) 296-5561"
Who are you, Sir?Do you speak in any capacity?

On a different subject: would any of the Digesters that have been with the Digest since it's beginning like to post about the history of the Digest?Maybe Richard could say a few words?I find it very interesting, it would be (to me at least) like a series.Like how did the Digest look like at the time when Alfa was still selling in US?
What was the topic and the general mood?I know somebody made a very interesting post about this recently.
Vlad
'91 164L