Girly Alfa owners

Bryan -
Allow me to assure you that you are welcome up here in (the real) Washington
regardless of the condition of your Spider seats.  My guess is that an Alfa
is an Alfa as long as it has the "trademark" script and logo on it,
regardless of the seat condition (or condition of anything else, for that
matter).
Let us know where and when you relocate and we'll get you into a club event.
You can even drive our track events in a Miata if you want.  :^)
And the serendipity to this is: you're a lot closer to the National AROC
Convention this way.  So join us as we cruise to Portland in July.

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle
NWARC Secretary (and still membership chair)
1987 Spider "VELOCE"