156 pics

Re John's query in Digest no. 1396 :
".......looking for any picture archives of full race ready 156s.=20
Preferably some of the smaller private teams and not so much the same
Selenia sponsored car I see everywhere."

John,=20
you could have  a dekko at : "http://www.alfaromeo.com.au/ar_sub_news.htm",=

part of the Austrialian Alfa company site,  where amongst other things =
there are pictures of a competition 156 in a major Aussie rally.

Also look at=20
"http://www.alfasport.co.nz/page6.html",=20
part of the New Zealand Alfa Sport company site,=20
where you'll see a nice NZ racing 156 in action on the Taupo circuit (my =
favourite track) (too bad I haven't got a 156 to race on it...!!!).

++++++++++++++++

Oh, and while I'm writing, re my earlier Digest query on sources for a GTV =
clutch slave cyl, you wouldn't guess but straight after my queries there =
was an ad in the NZ Alfa Club magazine offering imported new GTV clutch =
slave cylinders, only $85 NZ (about $40 US I guess).   So I bought one of =
those.  But thanks everyone all for your info on US, Oz and English =
sources.

Regards,
Graham Hilder,
Paekakariki,