Incoming flame....(re: miata seats)

  I'm behind on my digest reading, so this is a little
late in coming.  A week or so ago I was looking for
info on replacing the torn up seats in my '74 Spider
with possibly some from a Miata.  Now I'm reading the
following on the digest -- "When is an Alfa not an
Alfa?  When some girly man wants to put ^%##%^&&*
Miata seats in a Spider".
  I don't know who you are Jim, and I really don't
care, but obviously when I got my car I missed the
letter telling me I had to check with you before I
modified it.  I also must have missed the post where
anyone asked for your opinion.  "Girly Man"?? You
really have nothing better to do than call people
names on the digest?  Your entire post was a waste of
time and space, and for the most part so is this one,
but if you're going to bash me on the digest you will
certainly illicit a response.
  I'm getting ready to move from Va. to Wa.  Why don't
you tell me where you're at and I'll plan my trip in
that direction.  I'd be happy to show you in person
what a "girly man" I am.  You're being a dick.  Don't
do it again.  New people on this digest might think
you're typical of all Alfa owners, and I can guarantee
you're not.
Bryan Carter
No. Va. (soon to be No. Wa.)