Free Spider Top

Yes, it is free (plus shipping), and in a lot of ways it is worth every
penny.

I recently purchased a top from Caribou, which I installed this past weekend.
Went together well and looks great. Tight as a drum. (More on that on another
day.)

The net of this is that my old top is available free if you are desperate. It
is blue with a slightly stained tan underside. No holes, tears, or other
serious wear, and it did not leak when I had it on. The back window is
seriously fogged but otherwise sturdy.

If your top is tattered and you can't afford a new one right now, drop me a
line (email) and we can talk shipping. I figure that it had a good year left
in it when I took it off. Only replaced it because I couldn't see out of the
back.

This freebie is good for 7 days only (till Mar 6), then the trash man gets
it.

Bob Rice
Tampa
86 Spider