Re: alfa-digest V7 #1396

In a message dated 02/28/2000 7:22:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  The icon printed over it is
 something like a DOT with some parenthesis, >>

One more thought: since I've sold the 75 I can't check, but there is also an
icon perhaps like the one you describe that goes with the rear seat headset
jack.  If you have this feature (near the latch for the first aid bin on the
rear parcel shelf) see if the icons match.  Just a thought.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA
dreaming of Autogrill panini