Re: alfa-digest V7 #1396

In a message dated 02/28/2000 7:22:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  The icon printed over it is
 something like a DOT with some parenthesis, >>

Luca, I'm pretty sure our US 75 didn't have such a thing on the ARC panel,
and the only switch on it was the "mother-in-law" button used to kill the
large red flashing light if the ARC was reporting some trouble and Mama in
the back seat was going ballistic over it on a trip.  But your description of
the icon sounds something like an icon on the 84 GTV6 which is meant to
report brake pad wear.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA