patching Exhaust manifolds

I am a POR-15 dealer.. they have a exhaust manifold patch which may be
an answer if you can not locate a good used one.. believe its rated to
1200 degrees.
>  Does anyone know if it is possible to fix/weld a cracked cast iron 3.0
> exhaust manifold? My milano's manifold is broken where the stud is. I
> would hate to throw it out because the thing is still in good shape

- --
BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian AutoParts on the Internet!
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08012. Phone: 856-358-1555.
E-Mail: bruces@domain.elided . Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com
ALFA Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm