93 Spider For Sale in Houston

For anyone interested, I went to look at the '93' spider advertised for
sale in Houston.  While I was looking at the car for myself - I decided
against it due to the fact that I really want a 69 spider.  The car has a
build date of 8/92 and has about 22000 miles on it (the instrument pod was
changed by the dealer at about 14,000 miles due to a problem so it now
reads around 8,000 miles).  The car is in excellent overall shape.  No
evidence of accidents or abuse.  It has had the basic oil changes and a new
battery.  It is due to have the gas filters replaced and brakes checked
(they are squealing).  Top is in good shape as is the clutch and tranny.
Has an new Alpine CD changer. The color is red.

I have no financial or other interest in the car other than to help anyone
that may be looking for a late model spider.  She is asking $15000.   I
have told her what the realistic price range is according to the Alfa Owner
and the Sports Car Market Newsletter.

If you have any questions contact me via email.

Cheers
Frank