Giulietta

I'm trying to clean up my 750 spider veloce for the California Mille this
year- (after 6 years of letting me bring my (not-quite-'57-or-before) Aston,
Martin Swig has asked me to bring something "legal".)   If you're in the bay
area on April 30, you might want to come by and look at the cars- they close
the street in front of the Fairmont and set the cars out there, it's always
an amazing group of cars... look for me and the white spider, and say hi...
My car is mostly correct at this point, but I still need the (veloce-only)
choke blanking plate for the dash.  Does anyone have one, or know where I
might find one?
Thanks in advance,
Dan Rhodes
750 giulietta spider veloce x2 (one nice, one nasty)
misc. "illegal"/english stuff