Help: Spider Won't Start

Alberto,

Just went through the same thing with my '91 Spider a couple of weeks ago.
It had been idle for a month while the snow storms kept coming.

The solution was to crank ceaselessly while "pumping" the gas pedal.  I had
tried cranking while connected to my Pathfinder to keep the juice up with
foot of the gas and gas pedal held down.  Neither helped.  Called AAA, and
the technician said that some times when idle for a long period, the gas
drains all the way out of the fuel line back into the tank.  It just takes a
while to get it back up the line.  I must have let it crank on and off for
very long periods of time, 30 minutes total one day and no luck.  The AAA
guy gave it 3 very long cranks while pumping the pedal and it started.  No
problems since.

Good luck,
Rob