Help: Spider Won't Start

It was a gorgegous day yesterday and I couldn't get my spider to start.
....ugh!

The engines cranks over when you turn the key but the engine does not
catch when you attempt to start the motor.  Last month I had to replace
the distributor and spark plug cable so I'm reasonably sure the engine is
getting a spark.  What I'm not sure about is if fuel is getting to where
it needs to be.  Normally I drive the car everyday.  However this week I
was traveling and the car was parked all week in the garage (except for
Friday when I fired the car up to move her back 10 feet to make space to
get my motorcycle out of the garage). So I was thinking crud settled to
the bottom of the gas tank and clogged up the fuel filter.  But I can't
find the fuel filter.  Any help finding the fuel filter or other ideas as
to what may be wrong would greatly be appreciated.  As an aside, where can
I get a shop manual for my car?

Thanks.
Alberto Fontova
Atlanta, GA