Re: Spider Veloce Top Boot

Steve,

I found IAP's boot to be cost prohibitive.
Rather I elected to purchase a black vinyl snap on boot from Caribou
(http://www.caribou.com) 1-800-776-3136.
It cost around $130 and took about 6 weeks (?) to get it.
I am pleased with it and since my 93 Veloce came without the factory boot, this
seemed like the best affordable alternative. But then, if you have the coins for
the IAP (though I am not sure what $500 gets you) go for it!
Hope it helps.

Rob Favali
Burlington VT
93 Spider Veloce
http://www.favali.com/alfa.html

PS. Centerline sells Turnbuckle fasteners (part #CT783 - 2 required @ less than
$10) that add the final touch to the Caribou boot. They attach to the screw
assemblies that the rubber hold down straps for the top attach to. Keeps the
base edge from flapping in the Vermont breezes!