Re: TIRES

Dan,

Not too long ago, I bought a set of P600's from Discount Tire.  I needed something cheap and immeadiately available at the time, and unfortunately didn't realize until later that they were the "M+S" all weather version (which I probably don't need, living in L.A., despite the fact that it's been unusually rainy lately).  They're ok, but I don't think I'd buy them again, and I wouldn't expect them to compare to a set of AVSi's, from what I've read.  As for squeal, well, they're certainly not squeal free.

Not exactly a rave, but for the price, I don't feel cheated, either.

Hal