Re: Tires

Dan,

Since you mention Continental tires, I have sets of both Yokohama
AVSi's and Continental Super Contact CH90s in the 185/65-15 size
which I use interchangeably on my Giulietta vintage racer. I find
very little difference in their performance. If anything the
Yokohamas give up a bit of their grip by the last couple of laps
while the Continentals don't. I have the Yokos mounted on 6" rims and
the Contis on 4-1/2". Can't tell much difference there either. In
either case the limiting factor is the driver!

Cheers,
Sid Gage