TIRES

Greetings Alfisti !

I had planned on getting Yokohama AVSi's for my Duetto, size 185-65/15, =
but Discount tires ( I don't know if they're national ) is currently =
having a sale on certain tires: buy 3 & get the 4th for 25 cents.  They =
have the deal on Pirelli P-600's.  Does anyone have any opinion about =
these tires ?  I know the Yoko's are very high performance because I =
have them on my Milano.  The only thing I don't like about them is their =
lack of "on center" feeling.   I also know that I can get Dunlop D-60 =
and a Continental tire in this size as well.  I HATE any tire that =
squeals. =20
Any and all comments are welcome. =20

Thanks all,

Dan
68 Duetto
87 Milano Oro
Make money surfing the web!  Join now at =
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=3DCHQ961 and please use our =
membership ID (CHQ961) when asked if you were referred by someone.=20