Cuban Auto Repair

I once met an entrepreneur in Thailand, near the Burma (aka: Myanmar
military dictatorship) border. He restored antique BSA motorcycles that he
acquired in Burma for hard currency or as an even trade for a new Honda
scooter. He then exported them to Europe for a healthy profit. When I hear
about antique vehicles in Cuba, I wonder if any Canadians or Europeans are
down there buying these fascinating relics. One (wo)man's piece of junk
transportation is another (wo)man's awesome restoration project

Karl