Convertible Tops

Greetings All,

I am hunting for a new convertible top for Sofia my 74 Spider, and my
research has produced some alarming results.
The price discrepancy has me asking many questions.
I have been quoted 219$ for a canvas top from Caribou, whereas other
companies quoted me over 600$ for a canvas top.

This just sounds too good to be true, so I figured I'd ask the collective if
anyone had experiences with the Caribou top.
Has anyone on the digest used this caribou top?
I would appreciate any comments and experiences with this Caribou top

Thanks In advance
Frank Forlini