Boxer Power/Injured Carello/Rattle

Auto Italia current issue features details on a Turbocharged Alfa 33 done by
Alfa Aid of The U.K., this might be a good reference for Boxer owners seeking
more power.

Jorge,
In trying to fix your Headlamp, I might try one of those over the counter repair
kits specially made for such that they sell at any Auto Parts store and then
invest in those clear covers that IAP sells pre-cut for the Milano.

Thanks to all for all the Bottom End Rattle advice. Most digesters think this is
a driveline issue, so I'll get on a lift next week and have a look, Donuts are
at least 40 K old (from PO) so might be a good time to do a driveline overhaul
anyway. I'll post findings/results.