Re: top mechanism

>Top mechanism

>You can actually put the top down, and even up, from the driver's
seat at a  red light in emergencies.

Yepp, no problem. We did that all the time at the Limburg Spider
meeting. Some of us had umbrellas specially made for the Spider.
At the red light stops, we just opened them. The other fellas were
doing their aerobics (raising the top) with the spider still on
the move. There is an article linked from the Veloce sites.

http://www.veloce.nu

Follow the link "Limburg 1999". Then join this fabulous event in
June. Welcome

Saluti		Wille R in Scandinavia