Autodelta Alfetta Turbo Prototype

I received an e-mail yesterday from a guy called Mauro who asked me to post
some pictures of his car on my website, as he is trying to sell it. It's a
prototype put together by Autodelta.

If anyone is interested, please contact Mauro directly. The content of his
mail is included on my webpage, go to:

website.lineone.net/~ian_preece/Andiamo__Arese.htm

there's a link at the foot of the page.

I have no financial interest in this car, cannot vouch for the condition of
the vehicle or it's history. Likewise the vendor. I'm just helping out an
Alfa fan.

Ciao,

Ian