Joystick Controller for Mirrors and More

My rearview mirror joystick controller (91 Spider) seems to have quit
giving me joy. Anyone have a good idea where to find a new one?
International says "it may be months..." Or maybe someone has experience
fixing one with some Alfa Voodoo (cleaning, etc.)?

something pretty funny in the 5 years I've owned my Spider. It goes
something like this:

Stanger: "Nice Alfa, I USED TO have an Alfa/Fiat/MG/Lancia/Triumph/etc.
It was such a fun car, me and my buddies took it to such and such over
spring break/summer vacation/etc. it was the MOST FUN ever... I'd get
another one in a minute, but I have kids/etc."

Me: "Get another one."

Stranger: "You know, you're right. I'm going to check some out."

This conversation has happened to me AT LEAST 10 times in 5 years. So
why do I own an Alfa? Because ITSAFUN (my license plate) and as they say
you only live once and you sure FEEL ALIVE when you drive an Alfa.

Sid
91 Spider Veloce
ITSAFUN