Leaving top down while parked.

Ken wrote:
<<What is the consensus regarding leaving the top down on a Spider in public
parking lots? ... My fear is that people would throw trash, drinks,
etc into the car if I leave the top down.>>

I always leave mine down (weather permitting), and have had no trouble.  I
DID have some yahoos leave half a dozen soda cans (empty) (mostly...) in my
car some years ago, but it was a Saab 99 with the driver's window left half
open.  So maybe it did look a little like a trash can...<g>

Jon Inge
86 Spider Veloce "Arturo"
Edmonds WA