Re: Safe to leave Spider Top Down in Parking Lots?

Face it--unless you leave a goodie open on the seat to be picked up by
any passerby, the probable miscreant would cut your top open to get in
anyway--only negative I can think of is the sun's not good for interiors.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> >What is the consensus regarding leaving the top down on a Spider in public
> >parking lots?
>
> Depends a lot on where you are. I've left the top down on my Spider
> for weeks at a time during the summer and no one's every thrown
> anything in it or taken anything out of it.
>
> Godfrey

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******