Alfas assembled outside of Italy

AFAIK, Alfas, besides being assembled in Italy have been assembled in Paris and
Brazil (under the F.N.M (Fabbrica Nazionale Motore, I think) where they built a
special 2.3 liter version of the venerable ole' twin cam four, and placed in a a
model series called the 2300 (not sure about this either) which did not so well
in Italy so it was sold heavily in S. America.

Got all of the above from a European Car Alfa Romeo Timeline written By Dave
Mericle a couple of years ago, are you out there Dave?

Additionally, from Alfa Romeo's web site, there is some info in the History
section regarding some documentation supporting Alfa's planned site in Africa
around WWII, which if I recall never did get built.

After the Tspark article I hesitate to do this but...if anyone wants the Alfa
Timeline from EC I could probably get this to you, possibly w/ John H's help.
John?

Giovanni
88 Verde