Series 4 Spider Vs Veloce

John Conway asked about Spider Vs Veloce:

Here's the skinny:

Veloce came standard with Leather Seats with Suede inserts, leather boot,
and steering wheel rap.  They also came standard with 15" alum. phone dials,
and a fancier Boot cover.  The Hard top was optional.

Spiders came with Vinyl with suede inserts- don't be fooled, it's not
leather on the sides of the suede.  They came standars with 14" steel wheels
with plastic covers- I have an extra set if anyone needs them- or you could
get 14" alum 5stars ala Ferrari.

All series four have power steering, windows, etc-- Oh, forgot the optional
air to both models.

Yes the seats you saw are original, they really hug your but like nothing
I've seen.  Actually, I have seen very similar seats in Ferrari of similar
years, wonder why, haha.

Good luck

Oscar
Indy