New 91 Spider Owners

Hello All-

I haven't been able to keep up on my digests lately, but I did glance over a
few in my mail today.  Looks like we have some new  91Spider Owners.  I do
not claim to have all the answers or be an expert Mechanic, but I would
happily share my experiences with any new owners.  Here's a list of what I
have experience with:

Chassis Stiffner Install
Rear Spring replacement
Head Gasket replacement
Trailing Arm Bushing Replacement
Differential Seal Replacement
Drive shaft replacement
Giubo (flexjoint- donut) replacement
CORRECT flush and fill- Ala Scott Fisher
Speedo Cable Replacement
General interrior bulb replacement
Others I can't remember...

BTW- To the 91 Spider owner with an unstable Idle, when this happen on my
Olds, a new Fuel pressure Regulator did the trick.  Confirm with your NEW
mechanic before just replacing.

Best of luck new owners and welcome

Oscar Perez
Indianapolis