passion

Ah, passion.  A good reason all of us live.  And why some needed to be
reminded that we work to live and not vice versa...

It is very obvious that we are very passionate about something, or we would
not be as opinionated as we all are.  I, too, get caught up in ideas and
thoughts to stretch truths and push my ideas.  Bad for me to forget that
since I share this digest with a bunch of other, quite passionate, people.

Unlike many other groups, especially news groups, I think this group is made
up of very nice, good intentioned people, who, through the passion directed
toward the target, get interpreted as being rude, or something like that.
And if I've ever been rude to you, please think of it as my passion towards
Alfa's, as I'd really never want to put any of you down.

Which means that, in the future, I will do my best to remember that this is
a large, world wide family of people who have many passions, at least one of
which we ALL share (hence the digest in the first place...).  And I hope
that we can all get together in Portland, to help us share our passion for
Alfas face to face, and put all of our differences of opinion behind us.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011