Spiders, Veloce or non?

I am looking at a few series four Spiders to buy, '91's mostly, and am having a
bit of trouble determining whether  they are Veloce models or not.  How many
versions were brought to the U.S. from 91-94, and how can one tell what it is.
The cars that I have seen all have power windows and A/C, what are the other
differences if any?  Did they make a model without leather seating? I  saw one
Spider with a suede and leather combo in the seat and on the sides of the door
that was quite different from my '88, was this original?  Also, I came across a
picture, I think from a contemporary euro brochure, and it shows a silver spider
wearing the five spoke Veloce wheel like I had on my '88.  Was this available in
the U.S., and if so on what model?  If not would there be a problem with trading
the "phone dial" wheel with an earlier Spider 5-spoke mag that I think I prefer?
Also, I am planing on having to replace the top with one of high quality material
as it really makes a slightly tired car look fresh, so if anyone can recommend a
good place in the Santa Barbara or Los Angeles area that would be great!
Thanks,
  The often ignorant, always passionate lover of Spiders,
        John Conway
p.s.  If you are on the fence about parting with your 90's Spider, call me, it
will go to a good home!!