From: Robert McCullough [mailto:dieselbob@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 5:59 PM
To: jmazl@domain.elided
Subject: hey

while surfing the net i found your web page,interesting. anyway i have a
1987 milano 61000 miles with a valve problem, seems the timing belt went and
of course the valves were damaged. anyways i need to either repair or remove
the vehicle from my house. i have owned land rovers for nearly 30 years and
am capable of working on those but when it comes to the alfa i'm lost. are
there any clubs or owners that may be interested in it? thanks for the info
.

i forgot to mention that i live in virginia, thanks again >>