Re: alfa-digest V7 #1370

About the interior Spider Lights

I had to replace the delay relay on my 86 before I could get them corrected.
IAP had to order it from Italy.  @$40.00  When I only had lights in the on
position, and I cleaned the two door switches and still didn't have lights
from the doors being opened I temporarily put a cheepie turnsignal flasher
with 2 prongs in the relay port and the lights came on but blinked like the
turn signals . It was then that I knew that it was the relay (delay) that
keeps the lights on for a few seconds after the doors have closed.

Stan