Re: alfa-digest V7 #1349

In a message dated 02/12/2000 12:32:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I have 5 Campy wheels on a '84 GTV-6 to trade if anyone is interested.
They
 are the anodized dark gray center type, all in good to excellent condition.
 I would like a set of the same wheels from an earlier GTV-6 with the natural
 gray finish.  >>

Why not just paint them?  I got a set for my GTV6 that were in basically
great condition but superficially and cosmetically a mess.  A can of aluminum
color engine paint and a can of clearcoat, a new set of logo inserts, and
they look great!

Charlie
LA, CA, USA