Spica Replacement

My Spica has gone south and the engine is in need of some TLC. Living in
Japan I have the option of buying a twinspark motor fairly cheap, or
reabiulding the current engine to be something realy nice. What other
options are available for fuel injection units? Does anyone have an email
address for Wes Ingram. I have his Phone# but thats a bit expensive from
here.

I was thinking that with some nice cams slightly higher compression pistons
and a reprogramable fuel injection unit I could have some fun.

Do any of these units have setings that can be changes on the fly? It would
be nice to have an "econo" setting for driving round the city and then a
"power" setting for when you want it.

Any Ideas?

Cheers

Peter Hoare