Re: Adjusting GTV-6 door latches?

Sure--no problem--an Allen wrench ( 5mm, I think) and a bit of
experimentation---sometimes, the "bounce back" is  caused by the striker
not being far enough INTO the jamb--AMHIK!!

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 JOlson1967@domain.elided wrote:

> Any suggestions how to adjust the door latching mechanism on a GTV-6?  Can
> the striker plate or latch be adjusted so the doors fit or close better?  One
> door will not close flush with the body unless you put pressure on it from
> outside.  The other I have to slam with considerable force but it will always
> latch securely and flush with the body.  Thanks!

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******