Used Verde parts FS-revised list

I guess I should have thought this out a little better, so I'll open
this up again to make it a little more fair. I also found another thing
in the used bin:

1 set stock Hella fogs. Both lens pitted from being run 1 ft off the
pavement in this sandy state. One lens has a v-shaped, but repairable,
crack.  $50

1 CarDisc    $30

1 left rear tail light assembly, complete- nearly new. $40

1 inside rearview mirror assembly complete, ditto $20

2 rear (L & R) Verde wheel arch flares, paint to suit  $40

1 non functional stock radio. Don't know what's wrong. One day it
worked, next day it didn't. $15

1 automatic antenna. Goes up and down OK, but makes static noise on
the radio until all the way up or all the way down. Works once fully
extended. Tested to 140mph ;->.  $40

I can take pix for serious buyers and fwd via EM.

Here's how I'm going to do it: after Thursday, I will draw your name
out of a hat of all those who offered. If you've aleady replied, you
don't have to again.  You can either send me a check and I'll send the
goods post paid or I'll send UPS COD, you pay shipping. These goods are
used and as-is. I promise that they are as described if you promise your
check won't bounce.

- --
Jim Roth, White Rock (Los Alamos) NM USA
'94 Land Rover Discovery
'90 MBZ 300TE 4Matic
'85 Maserati BiTurbo