Spider Wanted!

Hello all,  It has been a couple of years since I have been on the list,
as I sadly had to sell my '88 Spider Veloce while I went to school in
New York.  Anyway, I am thankfully back in California and am desperatly
seeking another Spider asap! I am looking for a '91-'94 Veloce in pretty
much any color but white, and am willing to pay top dollar for a prime,
low mile example.  If you, or anyone you know has this car far sale in
Southern California, please let me know!
Thanks,
A diehard Spiderman, John Conway
Noserider@domain.elided
310-319-6497 or cell 805-570-8996