Spider Zender Kit

package, herto the US from Australia, Kelly asks:

> Is this a new zender kit, or did you find someone who had been storing
> one?  If its used, are you thinking about re-manuf.  for the rest of us
> who are interested?

This is a newly produced (custom order) kit sourced from Australia.  I'm
told that tooling mold is an expensive and elaborate endeavor, so I do not
anticipate undertaking it.  If any one has information to the contrary,
please let me know.  Someone on this list, if I remember correctly has (or
at least had) in his possesion a new Zender kit, here in the States, and
was talking about making molds from it, but I never heard back about it,
and that was a couple of years ago.  Too bad, 'cause it doubtless would've
been cheaper and easier for me to get a kit that way than what I'm going
through to get one from Australia.

If anyone else IS interested in getting one of these kits, we could share
the cost of shipping and save a couple hundred dollars.  The kits
themselves are in the neighborhood of US$1000...

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (with a new set of clothes in the works)
Venice, CA