Re: Spider Interior Lights and Door Chime Help

Oh, and yes, there should be a little courtesy light down by the fusebox, which
should only come on with the fusebox cover removed.  I don't remember if the
running lights need to be switched on as well for this light to come on...

Hal

> Ken Ross wrote:
>
>    One last thing, the manual
> > mentions a light that is suppose to be in the fuse box.  I noticed a slot
> > where a bulb may pop in, but before I do, is this slot for a bulb?
> > Thanks again for your help.
> > Ken

End of alfa-digest V7 #1369