RE: Spider Interior Lights and Door Chime Help

> Sorry to be a PITA, but how do I go about testing the lights?  I have a
good
> analog multi-meter and a 12v electrical tester.  What do I need to do?

Look for 12v at the base of the bulb (in the socket).  If it's not there,
work your way back towards the fuse box, following the wiring diagram.  When
you find your voltage, the component immediately downstream is the culprit.

You can test a bulb by applying 12v to it.

bs

End of alfa-digest V7 #1368