My Verde SOLD-some misc used stuff FS

Hello, all:

After 18yrs of ALFA ownership, I'm taking a break. A fellow from the
Seattle area just off with my (sob, moan) Verde today. Of course, he
handed me a check to help even things out. I got what I asked. If you
see a stealth grey Verde (Anthracite) with silver Stilauto 5 spoke
wheels driving somewhere around Redmond, chances are that it's my old
car. A nice real Alfa guy bought it, so I'm sure he'll talk Alfas with
you.

BTW, I got a little interest from the folks on this list, but got a lot
of interest from the ad I placed for free on www.autotrader.com. This is
where this fellow saw it. I can recommend it to you.

He also bought all the new spares I had stocked up, but I have a few
items in the used category I acquired over the years. Yes, I'm a bit of
a pack rat. Here's what's left, EM me at with questions or offers.

1 CarDisc
1 left rear tail light assembly, complete- nearly new.
1 inside rearview mirror assembly complete, ditto
2 rear (L & R) Verde wheel arch flares
1 non functional stock radio. Don't know what's wrong. One day it
worked, next day it didn't.
1 automatic antenna. Goes up and down OK, but makes static noise on
the radio until all the way up or all the way down. Works once fully
extended. Tested to 140mph ;->.

Jim Roth, Sunny White Rock (Los Alamos) NM USA
'94 Land Rover Discovery
'90 MBZ 300TE 4M
'85 Maserati BiTurbo

Formerly, Italian:
'88 Milano Verde
'87 Milano Verde
'87 Milano Platino
'81 GTV6
'84 Maserati BiTurbo

and over 40 vehicles of lesser marques and models.

  Ciao.