'91 164L for sale

Hi everyone.
I've been a quiet member of the list for a while now.  I've had my 164 for
almost 3 years  and have never enjoyed driving anything as much as this car.
However, lately I am finding myself very tight on money and time.  I'm not a
mechanic and I can't afford to continue paying for the maintenance on this
car.  Also, everything that I can do myself I don't have the time for.
Sadly, I have decided to get a new car.  I am probably going to just trade
it in, even though I know I won't get very much for it : ( , unless there is
any interest among the digest members.  Here is some information:  It is an
automatic (I know, I know...but it was all I could find at the time), dark
green, tan leather int., with 138,000 miles on it.  I purchased it in April
of 1997 from the original owner for $9500.  It had 93,000 miles on it at the
time, and had been religiously serviced at the dealer.  Currently it has
just had a major service: timing belt, water pump, thermostat, rotor,
distributor cap, all hoses, all fluids, all filters.  The car is running
great and there have been no problems with the transmission.   It has new
tires as well.  I will be replacing the faulty stepper motor gears (with the
metal gears provided by Stuart Heather in Australia) this weekend.  Although
I am hurting for cash, I really don't know what would be a good price to ask
for it.  If there is anyone interested, please let me know and make me an
offer.  I am in San Diego.  Thanks for all the helpful advice list members
have provided on the digest and in personal replies.

Monica
'91 164L (soon to be a victim of it's Kelley Blue Book value)