Perfect 1991 164S for Sale

I have decided to sell my 1991 164S.  This car is almost perfect with zero
dings or dents, looks beautiful, runs even better!  He is what you get if
you buy my Alfa.

1991 Alfa 164S
Perfect White exterior with charcoal leather interior, very clean
CD with EQ and three amps mounted out of the way in the trunk
73K miles, all maintenance current, zero problems
yellow koni adjustable, less than15K on them
rebuilt the rear suspension when I installed the Konis
Eibach springs
Sump guard
detailed engine-zero oil leaks!
17" Zender 5 spoke wheels, VERY nice with good 215/45 performance Zieks
Performance chip installed, still have original one as well.
New Euro exhaust system with Ansa rear section.  I have the cat converter in
storage (good shape)
Euro 164 "Super" badges
ALL S OPTIONS!  EVERYTHING WORKS!

$13,000 or make me an offer I can't refuse :-)

This car drives and handles wonderfully.  I am considering a sale in order
to fund the purchase of another car.  I really hate to see this one go.

If you are serious about a 164, e-mail me or give me a call at 865-694-3909
at night or 865-525-1554 during the day.

I am located in Knoxville, TN an would consider delivering the car if
needed.

Brett Melancon