Re:GTA Exhaust

>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:43:14 PST
>Would anyone know if the GTA exhaust system would fit a stock 105 2000GTV?
>Would the stock headers have to be changed to the GTA headers for this
>system to fit?  Also, any changes in hanger locations, etc.?  Thanks for
>your help.
>Mark

My guess is that, yes, it will. The length will certainly be correct and
the hanger positions are more or less the same. On my 2000 GT Veloce I have
the factory GTA competition headers through to just in front of the middle
muffler. It was huge temptation to use the complete Sebring system but
commonsense prevailed! Would have been a bit frightening for pedestrians
and an attractant for the fuzz.

If you're talking about the GTA "stradale" system, the flanges will
probably bolt on to the headers. I've got a vague recollection that the GTA
std exhaust is similar to the Giulia Sprint GT one.

Les  - about to become the owner of an Alfa 75 Twin Spark complete with
that pesky drivetrain.....