Need Trailer in May

I need to rent or buy cheaply a car trailer (open or closed) to haul one
of my Italian cars (not the Alfa) out west and back in May from
Wisconsin. I wouldn't get very much use out of owning one so I don't
want to pay alot if I buy one but I don't want a total piece of junk
either. I would probably sell it when I got back. If anyone somewhat
close to me (southeastern Wisconsin) has anything let me know. Thanks.