Oregon Club's Old Spider Tour

Thought this might be a good way to let those in the NW know that AROO will
again be having a spring Old Spider Tour.  April 22/23.

We call it the Old Spider Tour cause it was started back when most folks
drove pre-66 spiders.  We encourage all Alfas to join, but love to see the
old Spiders show up.  These cars get to lead the pack.  Last year we had
about 40 cars!   A whole bunch of old cars too.

Anyway, I think we have a great tour planned.  I spent 12 hours driving with
one of the key people (Glenn Herz) on Sunday.  It looks like we will be
traveling about 300 miles on day 1 and about 200 on day 2.  No interstates
either.  We will staying overnight in Prosser, WA.  Great roads in eastern
Oregon and Washington.  The kinda roads were a state cop would be very hard
to find.   Curves, hill climbs and really nice smooth roads.  Speed limits?
 Frankly most of these roads don't have any speed signs posted.

So look for more details in the AROO Newsletter.  I hope some of you can
make, just not too many!

Erik Roe
AROO Newsletter Editor
See you this summer for the National Convention!