Re: Strut Brace for 164

"Richard Lasner" <rlasner@domain.elided> writes...

>A while back, a Digester asked about availability of a front strut brace
for
>the 164. I have been looking for a source for this piece without luck
too.
>Has anyone out there found a strut brace that's commercially available?
If
>not, is there a fabricator in the States or Europe who has made these?

There is no practical way to fit a front strut brace under the 164 hood.
There just isn't enough clearance, even on the later cars with the
spacers.

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

P.S.  Ascher-  Don't expect the T1-S to perform well in the snow - it's
not what they're designed for.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.