re: Dittos:GHyde's remarks

hi ed, ewe said:
>...(Note: in the same digest, D. Sedon actually wrote a brief comment in
>standard, non-corrupted and decidedly non-humorous English. It was a breath
>of fresh air.)
======================
?!? non-humourous?!?  a cadillac at lemans???  a porsche suv???  the 1st one is
funny, the 2nd one is absolutely hilarious!!!  (ya gotta laugh, so ya won't
start cryin'!!!)

btw, yust yesterday, in none other than that illustrious icon of journalism, the
washington post, i read the word: "coulda"!!!  the author coulda said "could
have", but no, he said "coulda"!!!  jeez, i don't mind a li'l pigeon english in
email format, but even *my* sensibilities are rubbed the wrong way when i see it
in commercial publications.  mebbe it's time for me to stop - i'd hate to be on
the leading edge of *that* trend...

doug "mebbe the end really *is* near?" sedon