Milano: Installed S-cams in my 3.0

My super mechanic recently installed S-cams in my car. The sound of the
car above 4000 rpm has changed. I kinda like the way it sounds now,
definitely more sporty. Engine revs better too but still not as good as
a stock 2.5. Top end power has improved without any considerable loss in
low end torque. The car really takes off above 3500 rpm. Coming back
from Santa Cruz yesterday, I nailed the throttle and the thing just took
off. And the short gears makes me feel like I am driving a touring car
(well sorta). OK, I think I can take on a Volvo 850 T5, not too sure
about the T5-R though...maybe after the Kirshtein ECU....

The next logical step seems to be a Kirshtein ECU/sparkbox. However,
after getting killed with the S-cams installation bill, I'm a little
apprehensive as to the effect that the new ECU will have. I know Mr.
Doug Sedon has had positive results with both his 3.0s. I hope the power
increase will be enough to justify the bill. BMW AFM will come later I
think.

For now the new cams have cured my noisy valve-train problem (apparently
one tappet was going south). This car is really cool. But I still need a
1.8 Turbo engine. Maybe in my next Milano? No, not selling this one, but
am thinking about getting another good Milano shell to throw in the 1.8
Turbo motor. In fact the amount of money I spent on the whole S-cam deal
would have bought me a used 1.8 Turbo motor from europe. It never
ends......