RE: Verde Sway bars

> In regards to Verde sway bar sizes vs. other Milanos, if it's true that
certain
> Verdes had 27mm while others had 24mm, does anyone know when (and if) the
> changeover came, and also does anyone know the swaybar diameter of the
> Ricambi/Shankle bars, is it more than 27mm or is adding them to a Verde so
> equipped a downgrade.
>
> BTW, I was told by a senior Member of the AR Ricambi group that later
Verdes
> also had beefier torsion bars, can't verify though.

My stock '87 had a thicker swaybar than a 2.5 Milano, so if some Verdes had
larger swaybars and others didn't it wasn't a firm switchover that happened
during the production run.

My current '87 Verde has a Shankle bar, which is thicker then the stock bar
on my other Verde (although I haven't measured it so I can't give exact
dimensions).

Fwiw,

bs