RE: shocks shootout - Bilstein vs Koni

I've got Koni Classic's on my 69 Berlina and I think their great. Go
through a sharp dip and there's no bounce or loss of control and if
anything the ride seems smoother than stock. I've got a used pair of
Bilsteins for my Duetto that I've yet to put on, but the fellow who gave
them to me (with an engine I bought) raved about them. I need to locate
a second pair to make it a fair comparison.

Mitch Wolberg,
69 Duetto Jr.
69 Berlina